Make Sense of Your Electric Usage!
Understanding how much electricity your home is using, when and where, empowers you to find savings. Sense gives you the tools to break it down and take action.
The Sense home energy monitor detects devices by identifying their unique electrical signals.
The Sense home energy monitor detects devices by making use of the fact that every device plugged into your home’s electrical system has a signature approach to using electricity. Each of these electronic signatures is unique. Sense uses more complex signals than just the overall wattage of a device. The Sense energy model is much more complex than just assuming things turn on and off in simple and consistent ways.
Please Note: By purchasing at the discounted and rebated price, you will be required to share your energy data with NHEC
The 2 step process to claim your $150 rebate with Sense and NHEC:
1. Purchase Device with $75 Discount:
- Visit Sense and purchase your Sense Energy Monitoring device
- Complete the Sense purchase form, receive $75 off original purchase price at checkout.
2. Install Your Sense Device and apply for an NHEC $75 rebate:
- Fill out NHEC’s Sense rebate application: You will be asked to provide the following to complete your rebate application.
- Upload a picture of the Sense Serial Number (Need help locating the Serial number? Click here for instructions)
- Accept the terms and conditions of NHEC Sense pilot, granting NHEC access to your Sense usage data.